GTA02 preorder please?

Tim Murphy tim at murphy.org
Mon Jan 21 22:57:41 CET 2008

I would like to propose asking the openmoko.com to add a preorder form for
stable developer hardware platform. Something what they would consider a
release candidate. This would allow for developers just like me to finally
use their credit cards, and reduce the amount of pooling required.

This probably won't happen. Some of the official Openmoko people can chime
in here, but I think that their current system/CC provider doesn't allow
them to accept orders on products that aren't shipping.

 Is it possible, then, to have a preorder list that would guarantee getting
the neo in the first shipment, with payments due when shipping commences?