Status of resellers (Was: GTA02 preorder please?)

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at
Tue Jan 22 12:23:24 CET 2008

Hi Gilles,

I work for a UK based company with an office in the south of France.
We plan to use the FreeRunner as a business tool are actively looking
to become a reseller in the areas that we operate.

Hopefully we'll be able to provide you with a phone at some point :)

Thanks, Joseph