Status of resellers (Was: GTA02 preorder please?)

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at
Tue Jan 22 12:32:39 CET 2008

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano schrieb:
> Gilles Casse ha scritto:
>> Hello Michael,
>> So direct pre-orders to are unlikely but in fact, I guess
>> that some of us (in Europe for example) would prefer local resellers.
>> Btw, what is the status of local resellers for France?
> Some time ago someone told the possibility to open a German base to
> phisically send the phone to the european people, how is the status of
> this thing too?

We are in contact with the OpenMoko team to do this for Germany too.

If there is anythin decided I am sure it will become visible here ;)

> Thank you!
> Pietro
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535