GTA02 preorder please?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:35:56 CET 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 2:24 PM, Ole Tange <openmoko.org at tange.dk> wrote:
> On 1/22/08, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
> I have done 5-10 talks on OpenMoko with more coming. After each talk
> most of the audience is ready to buy (guesstimate in total: 500
> handsets). I will not be surprised if FIC yet again underestimates how
> many handsets should be build in the first run. The pre-order could at
> least give an idea of that (plus I would have a pre-order URL to point
> to in my presentation).

At Fosdem (the Free and Open Software Developers European Meeting)
there will be about 1500 people that are enthousiastic about open hardware
and open software. I'd guess that if you'd be there with 300-500 handsets,
most would be gone (sold) at the end of the weekend.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0