Status of resellers (Was: GTA02 preorder please?)

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano monto84 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:06:57 CET 2008

Humberto Massa ha scritto:
> 2008/1/22, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org>:
>
>> Hi Gilles,
>>
>> I've asked for the status of this and will let you all know as soon as I
>> find out.
>>
>> Michael
>>

> Michael, please, verify also how is the status for resellers in Brasil, ok?

why not to make a nice blog entry with the possible reseller and their
nation? What about the cost of the GTA02 buying it from a reseller? If i
remember well buying it from openmoko the price should be something like
450$ for the base and 600$ for the advanced (without shipping), quite
expansive but still interesting for me, if a local reseller can do a
similar price is a good thing, if i have to spend twice the price i
don't know if i'm still interested in it because it will be too
expansive for me and of course for a smartphone/pda. Can we have some
information regarding the pricing policy? I know that for a reseller the
price will be different, but it will be possible to give an extimated price?

Thanks a lot!

Pietro