France : Taxes for video and mp3 playing capacity

Steven Le Roux steven at
Fri Jan 25 10:37:21 CET 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:16:37 +0100, Etienne Labaume <etienne.labaume at> wrote:
> Selon Steven Le Roux <steven at>:
>> > No direspect or anything but that's probably the dumbest tax I've ever
>> > heard of.
>> >
>> Probably France is the dumbest country right now about taxes and other
> stupid
>> stuff...
> Yeah, almost every tax talked about in this thread exists in France. But
> how do
> we avoid the Neo to be taxable ?
As said, if you don't sell the phone with an embedded player, I think the neo become out of conditions to be taxed. At least, you can justify that you are buying a phone and nothing else.

> --
> Etienne Labaume
Steven Le Roux
steven at