Resellers / distributors for OpenMoko

Alexander Gabriel Alexander.Gabriel at TU-Harburg.de
Fri Jan 25 11:09:30 CET 2008

Hello Michael,
first of all: thanks for your hard work.
Now to the question.
The wiki page on shipping says that the GTA01 was shipped with 450 resp.
300 USD as given market value instead of the recommended (and correct) 0
USD market value for testing/dev equipment.
I understand the first shipments of the GTA02 will most likely happen
before the consumer release and with not ready software yet.

This clearly qualifies them - again - as 0 USD market value testing/dev
equipment.

Since the reseller you mention here wants a whole 100 euro more than the
prices openmoke lists on their website, I want to know if it will be
possible to send the new devices - this time - with the correct
information of 0 USD market value.

That would spare a lot of people a huge amopunt of bucks.

Thank you for your answer.