Any OS X developers out there working with OpenMoko?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:54:33 CET 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 12:02 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> i'm working fulltime on a macbook pro, but for all my openmoko work i
> just use ubuntustudio on parallels .. there's no real need, from my
> point of view, to have native apps when VM just solves the problem
> entirely and gives adequate performance to boot.  its like carrying
> around a mac and a linux box in the same machine ..

I've tried using Virtual PC to install Ubuntu to, and then set up the
OpenMoko environment. Unfortunately, I don't have a working
configuration yet!

I've tried IRC-ing to the #OE channel (it seems to be something OE
related...), but I haven't found an answer yet. IIRC I can get the
mokomakefile to update itself, but bitbake gives an error: env: bad
interpreter.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0