Any OS X developers out there working with OpenMoko?

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:47:47 CET 2008

I currently don't have a Neo, nor do I have an iPhone.  I currently
won't get the latter, due to the current lack of an SDK and being forced
into a wireless contract that doesn't meet my needs.  I do occasionally
work in OS X, but am usually on a Ubuntu desktop.  At the time being my
plate is (over) full.  After I get a FreeRunner & wrap up a couple other
things I'm working on, I'll look into using it with the Mac.  Still, I
plan on doing most/all my development in Linux.

In regards to the shape or form factor that some people mentioned, if
you don't like it then change it.  Design a new case and have some
made.  Maybe others will like it and it will gain popularity.  The same
goes for software.  If you don't like something spend a few minutes a
week trying to fix it or providing /constructive/ feedback and test results.