Subversion 302 error -- anyone else?

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 10:13:27 CET 2008

If you guys have ever developed on projects.openmoko.org, the http svn
server is messed up.

If I ever try to add a file that is not a full directory (eg import; svn add
blah; svn ci -m "test") does not work
and I get the error message:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/project/trunk/crosscompilation'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/project/trunk/crosscompilation': 302 Found (
https://svn.projects.openmoko.org)

This has happend for both my projects mokoiax and asterisk on the moko.

You CAN fix this by adding:
ErrorHandler 404 default
In the svn http config file, so that the svn client interperts 404's a 404's
and not as Redirects (which svn client sees as 'found')

Thanks!

-bk

(sources:
http://kaeso.wordpress.com/2006/08/12/subversion-doesnt-handle-302-redirection/