Asterisk Release for the Openmoko Platform

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at
Sun Jan 27 01:02:54 CET 2008

Hey guys,

I just wanted to tell you I just got done rolling the termcap-compat, speex,
and asterisk ipkg's.

They are available for download at as an ipkg and source
available for checkout.

Let me know what you guys think, this could bring tons of expansion.

The main reason I did this is to learn more about the moko platform and
porting apps, now I will continue to work on the gtk softphone for the
openmoko, mokoiax.

Just wanted to give a shout out, and thanks for the community helping me
with everything! :]