Wanted: beta testers for QuantumSTEP on the Neo GTA01

geniere90 at interfree.it geniere90 at interfree.it
Wed Jan 30 15:07:54 CET 2008

Dear Dr. Nikolaus Schaller,

I'd like to test QuantumSTEP, but I don't have a mac. It's a big problem for
me: for example, I'd like to write a review on my neo1973-dedicated blog
[1], but I can't...
I'm really interested in this project, and I was planning to translate
something, even a user guide, into Italian. I have been reading everything
written about it so far.

Are you planning to release a jff2 rootfs image in the future?

Kindest regards,
Ugo Raffaele Piemontese

[1] http://www.rudiaelinux.com/openmoko/

DEXGATEMICRO il centralino VoIP multifunzione per l'azienda.
Prova gratuita per 4 utenti!

Scopri tutte le funzionalita' sul sito Dexgate.com