Gizmo for Skype-like functionality in Neo?

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at
Wed Jan 30 23:03:20 CET 2008

I am working in an iax2 gtk client now, check out

(mokoiax) I then plan to port a sip client (nothing like gizmo)

Gizmo hates freedom. Its closed. Please do not turn this mostly open
platform into a commercial playground.

Brandon Kruse (bkruse)

On Jan 29, 2008, at 7:13 PM, Jeremiah Flerchinger <jeremiah.flerchinger at