GTA02 powered USB host port and power management (Was: Re: Worries are gone? (was FM Tuner for RDS on the Neo ?))

Michael Shiloh michael at
Thu Jan 31 08:01:32 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

Oliver wrote:
> Wow! That's really great news as that and battery time were my two
> main worries. It would be lovely if Michael could:
> 1) Confirm/Deny wether GTA02 will have a powered USB port

GTA02 will have a powered USB port.

> 2) Go into more detail of how GTA02 power management has improved over GTA01.

I'll need to research this to get the full story, first what caused the
problem(s) in GTA01, and then how they were fixed in GTA02.