Which image

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Jul 1 11:10:36 CEST 2008

> What would be the best image to use currently. Is the FSO an option?
> Any advice?

In my opinion, try them all and find one you like.

There really needs to be a *much* better degree of pimp'atude coming
from OpenMoko on the images to run .. like, an official page,
available in a non-obscure place, which details the current released
image and how to get it and use it.  Right now, its a minefield - we
have so many choices.  If there were *one* standardized, well-
publicized location to go, to find out whats cool and new about the
latest image release, this would help us developers a great deal.  As
it is right now its very difficult to release an app for OM, not
knowing what image is going to be used.

This image fracture is damage.

Jay Vaughan