Battery life & case design

Francesco Cat heartcollector87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:34:05 CEST 2008

FR only accepts 100 or 500 mA current I think. So yes, it will be
"powered" by it in the sense that the FR battery will have a longer
life; but it should not be enought i think because the FR seems to
need more than 100 mA and I don't think it will accept something like
250mA. It's 500 or 100.

BTW: 6.58 Volts??? Strange... It should provide 5Volts to simulate a USB...