Fwd: Re: Bestellung openmoko

Marcel de Jong mdejong at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:54:38 CEST 2008

Marcel <tanuva at ...> writes:

> Short translation: "Your packet has begun its trip today!"
>
> Christoph sent my Freerunner without even knowing for sure that he's getting
> the payment (but I told him that the bank transfer has been initiated [which
> is true]) - he suggested praising him on the ml and this is just what I want
> to do: Christoph, you're simply great! :)
>
> -Marcel

Please, do not do that again. I nearly had a heart attack. I'm still waiting for
a response that Pulster is going to process my order of the Neo Freerunner, (I'm
most likely in the batch of July 27th) and I saw your message in the preview
gmail window on netvibes, and I nearly died there, thinking that they had
started to process my order, and were about to ship. :)

Sadly, I still have to wait. :) But don't scare me like that anymore, please? :)

Marcel de Jong,
The Netherlands

(in case you don't know my style of humour, this reply is meant in jest)