More HW from OpenMoko

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Wed Jul 2 19:14:12 CEST 2008

Probably not so much effort. But the real challenge imo is:
 - the UI and the communication between that UI and the backend
(scientific-oriented) software
 - the wise specification of that backend (numerical vs. symbolic vs.
both, reusing existing software vs. new thing, simple vs. complex)

Personnally, I thought I would be targeting a brand new implementation
of some scientific calculator targetted at second-grade students; but
given the wonderful (and often much more ambitious) software already
existing, I have been wondering for several months if that's not
re-inventing the wheel (aka as a dead-end project).

Rodolphe