freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Wed Jul 2 23:48:59 CEST 2008

Hej guys, I had got my today and i have tested it, but my 3G card
doesn't function with it. he can't find a network and is unable to get
the pin. (i have disabled pin with another phone, then there was only
the problem that he doesn't find a network). but with other SIM Cards
form same provider there is no problem.
and other, non-3G-phones hasn't problem with this card, too.
i have no idea where i can find any informations. the gsm.log file
doesn't exist and my gsm-firmware-version is moko8. So, my question is:
does anybody else has a problem with 3G Sim card?

Thank you, Arne