not being able to use Skype is a big problem

Forrest Sheng Bao forrest.bao at
Thu Jul 3 03:06:45 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

I think not being about to use Skype on Neo is a big disadvantage. I don't
have a cell phone. I contact the world thru Internet solely, including
watching TV series or telephone calls. I think OPenMoko is opener than
Nokia's Meamo project. But one can use Skype on Nokia N810. Will OpenMoko
consider asking Skype to develop the client for Neo?

Forrest Sheng Bao
Ph.D. student, Dept. of Computer Science
M.Sc. student, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Rm 115, Experimental Sciences Building
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, USA

Forrest is an equal opportunity Email sender.
1. You are encouraged to use the language you prefer. Beyond English, I can
also read traditional/simplified Chinese and a bit German.
2. I will only send you files readable to free or open source software.