Group Sale in Spain

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 3 08:50:41 CEST 2008

Hi methril, after some mail Jose Luis Perez Diez and I concluded that will be cheaper to buy the neo through pulster than importing directly from the USA.
So that's why we didn't make any mailing advice, or going forward with the 10 pack approach.

Feel free to e-mail us to discuss about it or about any other issue. I will be glad (and sure Jose Luis too) to hear from you

Regards