Search in the wiki does not work

Alessandro Iurlano alessandro.iurlano at
Thu Jul 3 11:41:47 CEST 2008

I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but I think that
this is the link to download today's build of ASU for the Freerunner:

You may also try this:
It is a bit outdated but often it works better than wiki search page
as a starting point.