GSM Carrier

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at
Thu Jul 3 20:07:19 CEST 2008

Okay so I started looking into the GSM carriers around here [U.S. /
Spefically midwest] and basically it seems to me that our only _real_
options are T-Mobile and AT&T.

So I looked into them and was wondering if anybody had any feedback on
this.  I've seen some other threads, but they didn't cover this exactly.

So with T-Mobile they have a web and email option for like $5 / month (which
says unlimited), but then they also have an internet plan which is like $40
/ month.  Does anybody have these plans and will I be able to use the
FreeRunner as a web device with the $5 plan?

Also do we have the ability to do SMS messages with the FreeRunner as