Which image

Andy Selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 23:29:00 CEST 2008

>> Try here
>> http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/freerunner/200807/20080703/
> Is this not qtopia?
> or is ASU hidden behind this:

Sorry, I just realised I posted the exact same url as you did.
ASU does include qtopia apps, but it also has the shelf widgets (the
popdown menu at the top of the screen)

> Openmoko-openmoko-devel-image-glibc-ipk-P1-Snapshot-20080703-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2

ASU images have *qtopia-x11* in the filename like this one from that page

>If we want to install additional packages is would FSO also be an option?

Not as far as I know, they're trying to get the basics working, last i
checked it could suspend/resume and make/receive calls, nothing more