Group Sale: Los Angeles

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Fri Jul 4 02:43:53 CEST 2008

We have a 10th buyer for the Los Angeles group, but so far I've only
heard from half the group.

Obviously I don't want to risk buying 5 extra phones and being stuck
without buyers.

If the other people who expressed interest can contact me ASAP, we can
discuss getting payments etc. together to place our order.

Ian