InvisibleShield screen protectors

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at
Fri Jul 4 11:18:07 CEST 2008

Peter Naulls wrote:
> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
>> Yorick Matthys wrote:
>>> Are there other persons interested in buying one?
>> I do :P
>>> We could ask them to make one for the Freerunner.
>> Did you see this: :)
> Also:

Perfect ! I was just going to order an invisibleShield, choosing one
for a phone with similar size, (I was ready to cut it to adjust...)

But :
- is full body coverage made up from different parts  (screen / body)
? I don't think it is possible to cover both with the same sheet (not

- is screen sheet a bit larger (or smaller), or exactly at the size of
the visible part of the screen ?
I thought I'd better put a sheet a bit larger on the naked LCD, by
first putting off the case of the Freerunner... with the added
advantage to have the sheet acting as a joint for dust/water drops...
(and that is also why I was not afraid to cut a sheet by myself...
rough edges would be hidden ! )