Openmoko Webshop Reopen NOW!!!

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jul 4 16:56:18 CEST 2008

On 07/03/2008 02:55 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> I'm getting a Gateway Error
> 500" before I even get a chance to enter my credit card info--i.e. when
> it says, "Forwarding you to Hi_Trust..."
>
> Full text of the message is: "Error from the Hi Trust gateway: TrustLink
> Server is closed. Or Merchant Server IP is not consistent with TrustLink
> Server setting."

Seems this one has something to do with my NAT'ing firewall/router.
When I tried from a computer with a direct connection to the Internet,
it went through without a problem.  I tried all combinations of Firefox
2, Internet Explorer, and Firefox 3 and the only difference in the
systems was the network connection (and the fact that the one that
worked--with the direct connection--was running Windows, but I'm pretty
sure that's not the issue).

As I really wanted to get the phone, I didn't mess around with NAT
settings to see exactly what was causing the issue, but I'm happy to do
further testing.

I really hope their web site recognizes that internal networks exist, too...

Mike