InvisibleShield screen protectors

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Fri Jul 4 17:11:10 CEST 2008

Cédric Berger ha scritto:
> Peter Naulls wrote:
>> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
>>> I do :P

>>> Did you see this: http://tinyurl.com/6rmj5j :)
>>>
>> Also:
>> http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=openmoko&category0=
>
> Perfect ! I was just going to order an invisibleShield, choosing one
> for a phone with similar size, (I was ready to cut it to adjust...)
>
> But :
> - is full body coverage made up from different parts  (screen / body)
> ? I don't think it is possible to cover both with the same sheet (not
> flat)

I figure it's divided, however I juts wanted a screen prtector :P

> - is screen sheet a bit larger (or smaller), or exactly at the size of
> the visible part of the screen ?

I don't really know, but since they should have the CAD files I hope
they'll made the right size.

> I thought I'd better put a sheet a bit larger on the naked LCD, by
> first putting off the case of the Freerunner... with the added
> advantage to have the sheet acting as a joint for dust/water drops...

Yes, that's right... I'd prefer also a protector a little bigger, to be
put under the top cover.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/