Picking up Freerunners in Fremont (was: Openmoko Webshop Reopen NOW!!!)

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Sat Jul 5 01:04:55 CEST 2008

Brian C wrote:
> Harry wrote:
>> Dear All,
>> Sorry for delay long time!!!
>> So far, only GSM850 Freerunner is available in stock, Debug board and
>> spare also!!!
>>
>> http://www.openmoko.com/store.html
>>
>> Freerunner is running!!!!
>>
>> Thanks and BR
>
> For those who wish to pick up in Fremont, there doesn't seem to be an
> obvious option in the checkout process to indicate that.  Can this be
> changed or can someone advise what we should do?

Brian, and others in the Bay Area,

The Fremont facility is not at all set up to do this. However, Steve is
doing everything he can to figure out a way to do this in spite of this
fact.

Give him a little time - he's deeply involved in trying to keep the
ordering and shipping running smoothly.

Thanks for understanding,
Michael