3 Little firmware questions (was: Software Status - Shall I buy or shall I wait?)

Ingmar RIeger openmoko at ingmars-bastelecke.net
Sat Jul 5 10:30:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

my first questions are now more clear but three more questions came to
my mind:

1.) There seem to be three different images: the ASU, FSO and 2007.2. Is
it possible to use all on the FreeRunner having one in the Flash and the
others on the TransFlash-Card and select which one should boot in
u-boot?

2.) Is GPRS easy to use in the FR? I tried to use it in two normal
phones but it doesn't work how it should. And GPRS is important for me.

3.) Is there already a mail-client working on the FR?

Hope you can help me. When this questions are clear, I'll preorder my
FreeRunner to get it as soon as possible.

--
Kind regards,
Ingmar Rieger

openmoko at ingmars-bastelecke.net