freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Sat Jul 5 15:34:19 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I get my new SIM today per post and it works fine. But I have to say- an
1.5 year old SIM card isn't old in my eyes!! that can't be the solution
for everyone- to get a new SIM, so you have to bring out a patch for
this issue. because most customers won't accept that they have to get
(or buy) a new sim-card. Even not when they recognise that older
sim-cards work (oldest card i have put in was a 8 years old 2G card).

bye, Arne