Shipping to canada...

Dean Bennett deanb at gbtn.net
Sat Jul 5 16:10:43 CEST 2008

You should know that there is a group buy for Alberta getting organized
right, and we could use 1 or 2 more people.
Taxes apply, duty might, and the couriers all may charge brokerage
fees.  UPS really sucks in this regard.
One of the members of the group has offered to do the paperwork, so no
brokerage fees.
 I think that the order has already been placed, so let me know if you
are interested, and I can put you in touch with the group.

Dean