freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Kevin Zuber Kevin at k-wh.de
Sat Jul 5 20:52:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

now, I got some more infos, but it still doesn't work.
Today I was on an O2 shop, too. They gave me a NEW SIMCARD and I tried it.
Same again. It doesn't want my pin.
I asked the man in the shop and he called someone, after this, he said that
it is the newest simcard they have.
So: Get a newer simcard is NO solution.

Here is the AT command stuff:
-----
root at om-gta02:~# libgsmd-tool -m atcmd
libgsm-tool - (C) 2006-2007 by Harald Welte and OpenMoko, Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

AT
STR=`AT'
RSTR=`OK'
AT+CFUN=1