freerunner shipment confirmation?

Jayesh Salvi jayeshsalvi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 02:14:40 CEST 2008

Thanks all.

Robert you are exactly right. After I had posted to the list, I went to the
gas station to fill some gas in my car. The pump declined to accept my
credit card. So I called the number at the back of the credit card and I got
the same block-due-to-abnormal-activity message. And the automated voice
also activated my card. I used it successfully at a store in few minutes.

I am going to place my order again now. I hope this time it goes through,
else I don't have any other visa card and openmoko store doesn't accept
amex.

Thanks again.
Jayesh