on screen keyboard?

Sun Jul 6 12:35:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

i installed the matchbox keyboard, like the wiki here
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Switching_Keyboards

the keyboard works quit well in the terminal or in the webbrowser. But i
need the keyboard Icon on the top of the display, like the gps, battery
or gsm icon.
So i can start and stop the keyboard over the icon...

thanks for your help

greets

Einstein