discount on invisibleshield protectors

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Mon Jul 7 02:52:41 CEST 2008

Am Mo  7. Juli 2008 schrieb Steven **:
> I don't have my Neo yet, but the case doesn't look like a material
> that would easily scratch.  Am I mistaken?

I posted my findings some weeks ago. No, I don't consider to protect Neo's
housing (if it's only for I get a new one easily [sorry]. Or maybe I'd like
some scars and shiny corners better than an ugly foil - though I guess you
won't see scars. Search for "scoopman" on ML - ~10Y, no scars)
Screen protection probably is worth a thought (improved tactile IF on my
PalmpilotV), but I'd always use an oversize sheet applied when front lid off.
No f**king "match the corner", "place it right", cut-to-exact-fit.
YMMV though
/j