anyone know when the phones are actually shipping within the US?

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at
Mon Jul 7 18:04:02 CEST 2008

I got a nice mail from openmoko:

Our warehouse in Fremont, CA will be back to work on Monday (7/7) and start
shipping process.  Your order number should be ready to ship by Tuesday.

My order number is 1562. If I read a lot into the email I might conclude
order counts. I asked about tracking numbers too but no word on that.

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:44 PM, ian douglas <ian.douglas at>