Hampshire group purchase

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:07:47 CEST 2008

Users in Hampshire, as well as other parts of the UK (I'm from
Portsmouth originally), may be interested to learn that you will very
soon be able to buy FreeRunners from us at Oxford Archaeology [1].

We special in sales to academic/research groups, LUGs and in producing
custom solutions based on the Openmoko platform. We have our first
shipment winging its way to us as we speak and are more than happy to
take pre-orders. You should also find our pricing to be more than
reasonable ;)

Email me @ Joseph dot Reeves at thehumanjourney dot net to discuss more.

Thanks,

Joseph