Freerunner @ handheld-linux Shop

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Jul 7 21:21:00 CEST 2008

Hi all,
we have shipped all devices we did have on Tursday and Friday.
Depending on destination, delivery may need 1-4 working days.
Jan's package was sent on Thursday to the Netherlands, while Peter's
did go to Sweden on Friday.

Unfortunately, tracking information has to be transferred manually
into the shop system. Therefore, most shipments don't have the
tracking info yet. Well, they can arrive without :-) But I am working
to improve that. As well as finding out what a solution could be with
some 3G SIM cards.

A new batch has already been ordered and will need some days to arrive
and prepare.

Happy Freerunning,

Nikolaus Schaller

Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG