anyone know when the phones are actually shipping within the US?

Andrew Bennett drewbenn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 22:40:52 CEST 2008

> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Tilman Baumann <tilman at baumann.name>
> wrote:
> Come on. Could you please all stop abusing this mailing list to track
> your orders?
> What do _we_ have to do with your order?

Actually, I appreciated seeing that information.  I submitted an order and,
other than the very brief confirmation e-mail, have heard nothing.  The
store website has no additional information about when to expect the order
to be shipped or even a general status.  Members of the community passing on
their experiences, and order numbers so I can find my relative position, has
been helpful.

Andrew

---
Andrew Bennett