Getting started in german

simarillion simarillion at gmx.de
Tue Jul 8 10:41:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

we (until now 4 people) started at docs.google.com (where multiple people can
edit the same document) a german (until now quick & dirty) getting started
document. This document is not meant to be a copy of
http://quickstart.openmoko.org/ and does not want to compete with the official
Wiki. Far from it! It can be used to make remarks and notes while playing
around with the freerunner without to care about the sentence structure and
100% accuracy. From time to time the content should get higher quality and be
transeferred to the wiki (in german and english), this can be done by anybody
(even without FR for example while waiting for it ;-) ), because the document
is public on  http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dnjszzj_0dzkbrncr and will be
updated automatically.
If someone wants to  edit the document and help us just write me a short mail
simarillion at gmx.de and I'll invite you (unfortunately you need a google
account)

I think this Dokument helps to speed up the wiki (new pages as well as
untranslated to german) and will become a good and printable getting started
for new FR owners who perhaps can't speak english.

All the best
Michael