band issue

McCreery, Lee CTR DISA lee.mccreery.ctr at
Tue Jul 8 19:01:36 CEST 2008

When ordering from there will be radio buttons to select
the different models( 850 or 900), but at this time the
store does not have the 900MHz units available.  At least they didn't
have the 900MHz as of last Thursday.

From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Shaz
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:44 AM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: band issue

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Francesco Cat
<heartcollector87 at> wrote:

in Pakistan the 900/1800 freq are used so they should be fine, if you
get the 900/1800/1900 vers. It is the same vers shipped in Europe.
It is important because if you do get the 850/1800/1900 version some
operators will not work at all.

So we can say that european edition is what we need. So how do we make
sure we get this one if I purchase one from

2008/7/8 Shaz <shazalive at>:

> Have openMoko been made for bands available in Pakistan? Are they
ready for
> shipment? I am curious because openmoko site has shipment available
> Pakistan but are they considering the band regulations of pakistan?
> --
> Shaz

community at