questions about our mailinglists

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Tue Jul 8 19:17:25 CEST 2008

Not everyone uses Gmail, but that said, most modern mail clients offer
the same kind of sorting.

Personally, I like modularlity. I'm subscribed to every Openmoko list
except the kernel devel one, but I can see very compelling reasons why
someone might be interested in say, not being on community but
subscribing to device-owners.

As far as the tags in the subject... I think it's a bad idea. If there
is need of distinguishing which "part of the list" a specific message
is part of, it really should have it's own list.