Found it.(GSM antenna port)

Scott Derrick scott at
Wed Jul 9 17:03:09 CEST 2008

I found a description of disassembling the 1973 that describes where the
GSM antenna connector is. They actually mention an alternative case that
provides access to it.

Here's the picture of the component side

looking at the lower right corner, you can see a hole through the board
with the ground plane copper around it.  At 11 o'clock is a connector
with a white square base facing away from the board. Thats it.   Looking
at the FreeRunner board the connector is in the same place.

    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law," because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

    Thomas Jefferson