T-Mobile with ASU on GTA01?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Wed Jul 9 18:07:30 CEST 2008

> > They are paying the Trolltech folks now, and they are also paying
> > EFL developers.
> Yes, there is a cool application for connecting the N800 to your car
> electronics and see into the engine management.
Which  one is that?
(just googled up carman: http://openbossa.indt.org/carman/index.html,
this one?)

I already dropped a note about openmoko on openecu
forum mentioning freerunner as a plausible platform to craft a nice
mobile monitoring software for ECUs (via OBDII or smth better like
Subaru select monitor interface). Unfortunately I don't know much about
status of openmoko development, neither about ECU related software. Thus
I couldn't suggest any plausible start point (besides mentioning
RomRaider since I wasn't aware about carman or any other Maemo-based
software)

http://forums.openecu.org/viewtopic.php?t=3514

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark