slightly off topic: Rogers Canada slashes data plan pricing

Mathieu Charron mathieu.charron at elwillow.net
Wed Jul 9 20:52:56 CEST 2008

you know, I don't think the "price cut" will change anything. the 6GB
for 30$ is for a limited time (until the end of August) when you
activate your 3 years iphone contract.

what does this mean: Canadian will suck it, Complainer will get
strange look, nobody's win.

Sorry, but Canadian are not united, and thus the Monopoly of Rogers
and the Bell & Telus Cartel control what's gonna happen in the
Wireless world.

as for my source: http://micro.newswire.ca/84735-0.html
this is the official Rogers (TSX: RCI) news feed... and it's no where
mention that the 6GB for 30$ is available to other.
also Fido flagship store in Montreal will open 2 hours sooner.
http://your.rogers.com/investorrelations/news_communications.asp

you to decide if the suck ( I think they do)

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Dave O'Connor <doc at skynet.ie> wrote:

> Ah yes, but rogers now sucks slightly less than the rest.
>
> Bell and Telus just started charging for *incoming* texts.
>
> On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, Crane, Matthew wrote:
>

>> "listened to customer feedback" == anticipated customer backlash and
>> competitors taking advantage of backlash
>>
>> Rogers SUCKS!!

Mathieu Charron
Elwillow Network