Pick up in fremont

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Wed Jul 9 21:22:01 CEST 2008

steve wrote:

>  Pick up service in Fremont California will work like this.
>
> 1. You have to order a 10 pack. We won't do pick up service for single
> items.
> 2. You Enter your shipping address as the address of the Fremont facility.
> 3. You call the Shipping department and schedule a PRECISE pick up time.
> 4. You bring confirmation of your order.
> 5. You Bring ID.

Ok thats nice, but I already ordered a ten pack because I didn't want to miss the initial batch, so
can I still pick them up? Whats the phone number of the shipping department?

I have emailed several times with no answer so I'll resort to using this ML, sorry everyone else.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com