When will the sale of GSM 900 start?

Alexander Frøyseth alexander.froyseth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:01:43 CEST 2008

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) skrev:
> Alexander Frøyseth wrote:
>
>> you meen 369 USD ?
>>

> Well, yes but he's including also 2 years of warranty and extra goodies.
>

>> Well it isent my call, but I the the group leader will agree with me on
>> this.
>>

> If you're in Europe, I think that buying from USA isn't so cheap since
> there are high import taxes and you don't have any warranty.

No import tax, or any other taxes :)

And the shipping from US to Norway cost for all ten the same as the
extra on two phones ;)
We have paid 2500 NOK (about 488USD) for each mobile (this include
shipping and some stupid tax (25%) that is on every thing we buy, even
non import gods).

The math says it cheaper.
And about the warranty, I think its going to be okey ;)
And as I said, its not my call.

Alexander Frøyseth