Problem with QEMU and MokoMakefile

Søren Kristiansen sorenhk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 20:39:53 CEST 2008

Just download the newest images from the buildhost and place them in
images/openmoko/ and do:
make flash-qemu-official
make run-qemu

I dont know why but it downloads an old bugged image (bugged in the emulator
at least... dunno if it works on any of the neos)

2008/7/10 <jluis at escomposlinux.org>:

> > I've been wanting to test out the UI that is shown on the wiki and
> > software reviews around the net. Upon building (make qemu) and letting it
> > complete I got a very different UI that what I expected. Here's a couple
> of
> > screenshots: http://projektenterprises.com/mokoshots/
>
> I think is a Qtopia image.
>
> looks like monomakefile is downloading the qtopia jffs2 from
> buildhost.automated.it to de NAND of qemu

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Søren H. Kristiansen

Stud. polyt., Software Engineering, University of Aalborg, Denmark