T-Mobile with ASU on GTA01?

Chris Hessing chris at open1x.org
Fri Jul 11 04:58:49 CEST 2008

So at the risk of starting this thread back up, why does my SIM work
with two of the images, but not the others?  Is it a difference in
kernels?  Some plumbing between the UI and the kernel?  Or a UI issue?
(Or all of the above?)

Basically, can I flash the kernel from an image that worked, and a
rootfs from one that didn't, and expect to have a working solution?

If not, can someone help me understand where the issue is, so that I can
take a look and see if I can get a working patch?